Have you ever thought about the things that you would accomplish, go after, change, or leave if you told fear to go fuck itself?
We are constantly carrying around fear based thoughts like:
- I am not good enough for myself, for that guy/girl, that job, or that friendship.
- I see other people accomplishing all of these great things. I wish I could do that too, but I cant. I am too busy or I don’t have the skills.
- I failed once so why even try again I will continue to fail?
- I have tried over and over and it’s not happening for me, so that must mean I cant do it or make it happen.
- What if he/she leaves me, or what if he/she finds someone better.
- I know I am unhappy at this job, but what if I cant find a better one? What if I leave and don’t make enough money?
- I know I would like to try that experience/situation, but what if I fail?
- I know I want to leave this relationship, but we have been together for so many years, or what if i don’t find anyone else and end up alone?
- I know I want to go back to school, but I am too old… what will people think?
All of these thoughts and many, many more are repeating themselves over and over daily, and we sit there and allow them to hinder our growth and hold us back. I think its time we stop sitting around wishing and waiting for things to get better, for our relationships to get better, our job to get better, our quality of life to get better, for us to feel better and take ACTION. It’s time to tell FEAR TO FUCK OFF and start doing everything that you want to do… and more! I don’t see the point in living a mediocre life when we are all capable of so much more; more fulfillment, more happiness, better relationships, thriving friendships, and a true happiness within ourselves. My hope for you is that
- When you have a great idea you fucking GO FOR IT!
- When you want to leave your job for a better one you don’t allow fear to CHANGE YOUR MIND!
- When your tired of that guy/girl who treats you like shit that you stop letting them walk all over you and you LEAVE!
- when your unhappy within that you do the work to make yourself feel BETTER!
- When you want to further your education, I hope you don’t allow the opinions of others to SWAY YOU!
- I hope that when you find some friendships just aren’t worth having, you leave them in the PAST!
Lastly my hope for you is that you continue to tell fear to fuck off, no matter what. I hope that you go after everything that you want, and I hope that you realize the potential that you have and that you USE IT 🙂