I have been on this self-love, self-care, self improvement journey for the last 10 months I would say. It has been awesome to see how much change, and how much growth and progress that I have made in the past 10 months compared to who I was before. I truly have changed for the better but I have to give credit where credit is due and a HUGE part of me being able to make so much growth in my life is because I joined Strong Chicks Rock. I truly have learned so much about self-care, about nutrition, about working out with workouts that are right for you, and about how important your community and the people that you surround yourself with are to your health. I went from being a miserable mess, a chronic complainer, having no self-care routine, having no boundaries, no self-love to a complete 180. Here’s why I love SCR:
- You are a part of a community of like minded women who are full of support and inspiration.
- Rachel customizes your workouts depending on your fitness level(She is awesome to say the least.)
- She talks a lot about food freedom and about balance (NO DIET MINDSET AROUND HERE, CAN I GET A HELL YEAH)
- She focuses a lot on loving you, loving your body, and learning what you are capable of as an individual.
- Client website that’s full of self improvement videos, recipes, a blog, workouts, informational videos on nutrition,fitness, and self-love.
- I do mostly online program with Strong Chicks Rock but she also has in person training if you are in the Columbus area.
- You literally learn to love yourself( I think we could all use a little more love towards ourselves just saying)
- She will get you to kick your diet to the curb, and you will also start feeling good not only in your body, but also in your mind!!!(CAN YOU TELL HOW MUCH I LOVE SCR YET?)
- AND the last reason is she sends out awesome things come on inspirational emails every morning, and free ebook’s.
- If you want to follow her because you like to follow inspirational people her instagram is @strongchicksrock.
On a real note though, I understand not feeling good about yourself or your body it really is a huge struggle as a woman. Before I joined SCR I was struggling a lot through feeling miserable, having a lot of anxiety and stress, being overwhelmed and putting myself last on my to do list. I started seeing Rachel post about SCR no diet mindset, and the statements that other people would send to her, and when she would post the posts felt very real and authentic to me and you don’t see that a lot on social media, and that’s why I was so drawn to SCR. I was very hesitant to spend money on SCR at first because I felt like if I had extra money to be spending on myself then I should be spending it on more “responsible” ways, and I would also feel guilty if I spent money on myself because I could be spending more money buying my daughter more things. I have realized though that the thing my daughter needs is for me to be the best version of myself, to take care of myself, to have self-love for myself, so that I can teach her to do the same for herself. I realized that my well-being is so important so I can continue to be the best parent I can be and to really thrive in motherhood, and as an individual. SO I went for it, I decided I should give it a shot and IT WAS THE BEST DECISION. Being a part of SCR is really like having a life coach, a self-care activist, a personal trainer, and a food mentor all in one person. SCR has literally changed my mindset to a positive outlook toward food and working out. I think being a busy mom that we get so overwhelmed we just kind of forget about what we need and I get that but I also think that we need support and we need self-love daily. Being a part of SCR I am constantly reminded that my well-being matters through movement, through self-love, through group accountability, through weekly check ins, through the way SCR empowers women. I have changed so much and I have to give credit to SCR for helping me move forward through hard times, and giving me constant guidance and support.
If you are struggling, or you are tired, or you don’t love yourself and you need a change I highly suggest checking out Rachel’s program. No I am not getting paid to say this, no I am not just saying this just because, I speak up when I am passionate about something and I am so thankful for Strong Chicks Rock and if it can help more people I want to get the word out as much as I can.
IF YOU ARE READY TO CHANGE,TO FEEL BETTER, TO LOVE YOURSELF, TO STOP THE CYLE OF DIETS, TO HAVE A STRONG COMMUNITY IN YOUR LIFE, IF YOU WANT TO BE A STRONGER, HEALTHIER VERSION OF YOU CHECK IT OUT HERE: STRONGER YOU