Fall lovin had me so fast, I’m serious I love everything about fall. Colder mornings, bonfires, hot tea, warm lattes, comforting crock pot soups, leaves, nature in the fall, scarves, boots. IT’S leather jacket season can I get a HELL YEAH! Recently though I have added a new favorite to my fall list of loves and that would be Bone Broth from Brothrx you can find it here BROTH-RX
Here’s The reasons you should add Bone Broth to you day:
- It’s a warm cozy cup of goodness perfect for this time of season
- Bone Broth heals your gut
- Bone Broth Strengthens your immune system(which we all need since the sickness is coming in hot)
- Bone Broth aids healthy digestion, and increases our ability to absorb nutrients
- Bone Broth heals joint pain, and inflammation
- Its filling perfect for people who need good nutrients but on the go all the time.
- Bone broth aids healthy hair, skin, and nails
- Bone Broth helps build Stronger Bones/ Cartilage/ and Muscles
- Bone Broth provides a great source of collagen, minerals, and nutrients (All of this in one little cup I say YES.)
Here’s the reasons why Brothrx stands out:
- The Bone Broth comes in to go cups that you put in the freezer you can literally pop it in the microwave or warm it up on the stove.
- Their Bone Broth is humanley free, gluten free, pales friendly, preservative free, vaccine free, locally sourced, dairy free, no added Sugar, and antibiotic free. ( ALL THE BEST INGREDIENTS)
- They have free Shipping to CA,WA, AZ, CO, OR, NV and ID.
- They set the cups up to not only be adorable, but to be very informational.
- You can sign up with them and receive ten percent off your first order!
- They make your bone broth experience extremely convenient
- This is an easy add on to your day to add in quick, filling, and helpful nutrients.
- Their customer service is superb!
Just my my thoughts on this delicious, nutritious cup to bring into your daily routine 🙂