Awhile ago I won a giveaway for a travel bag of COCO Oils from Organic To Green, and I’ve been sold ever since. I switched my shaving cream out for coco oils, I use the coconut oils in place of a moisturizer in the morning, I switched out my makeup remover for these, and recently I have even started using the coconut oils in my hair. I liked them so much that I started trying their other products which include the chap guard, which I now carry with me every single day especially since its getting colder and my skin is getting drier. I also have been trying their face mask the Rainforest scrub and my skin feels so smooth after I use it, and it smells so good.
Reasons why you should be using COCO oils:
- Organic To Green’s products are full of clean ingredients
- Cleaner Make up Remover
- Can be used as a cleanser
- Can switch your shaving gel out for these, and your legs will be so smooth!
- Easy to take on the go with you to use as a moisturizer throughout the day
- Your skin will thank you for introducing these products to your routine
Organic To Green has so many different fragrances from Vanilla Chamomile(My favorite), No scent, Rose, Lemon, Jasmine Ylang Ylang, Ginger. Each one is a mixture of Coconut Oils + Essential Oils and each has a different purpose you can read the benefits of each one here Collection. While you are there check out the Rainforest Scrub, and the Chap Guard both are amazing products.