16 In Mindset

Support Saturday: Pique Tea

I am 110 percent a tea lover, so basically anytime I get sent a tea to try I am the happiest person in the world. I tried Pique Tea for the first time for the past couple of weeks and I have fallen in love. I really enjoy the hibiscus mint its fruitful but not too sweet with a hint of mint which flows together perfectly. I also had a variety pack which was perfect to take to work because it had Green tea, Jasmine, Earl Grey, and English Breakfast. Any of those choices were good to start my morning off right. The biggest reason that I love Pique Tea is because its tea crystals that dissolve right into your hot/cold water and they are little and easy to take on the go and that’s my kind of stuff right there. They also just started subscription based boxes and you can get 50% off your first order & a free cup while supplies last!!!!! If you are a tea lover like me check that out here!

• Vitalizing Antioxidants
  • Slow Release Caffeine
  • Calming L-Theanine
  • Made purely from organic ingredients

If you dont want to subscribe and still want to try it use the code Alexa10 to get 10 percent off your first order here 🙂

IMG_9152

How cute is this packaging 🙂

IMG_9164.JPG

Start your morning off right with a cup of Hibiscus Mint 🙂

IMG_9157.JPG

IMG_9175This is what the Sencha Green Tea looks like 🙂

IMG_9154You can’t go wrong with any of these flavors, but if you just want to try one definitely try the Hibiscus Mint first 🙂

-Alexa

You Might Also Like

16 Comments

Taylor
    January 10, 2018 at 3:35 am

This stuff looks amazing! I’m a tea lover too and never heard of this brand before. I can’t wait to get my hands on some to give them a try.

healthydashofsass
      January 10, 2018 at 3:54 pm

Omg yes I love tea 🙌🏻 Definitely try it out let me know what you think 🙂

Amanda Cross
    January 10, 2018 at 5:15 am

I am not a huge tea fan, but I like trying out new products. The box packaging and the packets are so pretty! I love the way they designed it. All the tea pictures you shared look gorgeous! I will definitely have to put this on my list of things to try, maybe they can make me like tea more.

healthydashofsass
      January 10, 2018 at 3:54 pm

Yes!!! I would suggest you get the mix so you can try different flavors 🙂

Ashli
    January 10, 2018 at 5:53 am

I’m really big on tea too! I’ll def have to try!

Thalana Hunter
    January 10, 2018 at 9:50 am

Very interesting read. The packaging does look adorable. Hopefully, we can get some here in South Africa so I can try it out since I’m more of a coffee lover :-).

How does it differ from other brands regarding taste?

healthydashofsass
      January 11, 2018 at 1:58 pm

The flavors seem to taste stronger to me, I loved all of them!

Jane
    January 10, 2018 at 1:12 pm

I am a tea lover too… I guess I am addicted to hibiscus tea… just can’t go a day without it. This looks like something I would want to try, and the packaging is everything… 🙂 Thank you for sharing

healthydashofsass
      January 10, 2018 at 3:55 pm

Yes it’s such a good flavor, let me know how you like it 🙂

Tia | Filtercrave
    January 10, 2018 at 2:52 pm

I’m a huge tea addict, so now I’m gonna have to try this out. I already pulled it up on Amazon on another tab. lol

Stylish City Mom
    January 11, 2018 at 12:05 am

oh my it looks so good and the packaging is the cutest! I must try it 😀

Danie
    January 11, 2018 at 3:38 am

I loooove tea. I have never even heard of a tea crystal, this is so cool. I looove mint tea so I would definitely go with your recommendation on the Hibiscus mint

Danie – http://www.thiscurvylife.com