I really, I mean really enjoy listening to podcasts. I start my day with a podcast, listen to them throughout the day, and end my night with a podcast. I just think so much information is on these podcasts, I just want to learn and listen constantly. I really like a variety I like inspirational, motivational, crime, comedy, and wellness. Here’s a few that I think are worth a listen 🙂
1. Elevation Church I am going to have to start with Elevation Church Podcast this is probably one of my favorites because I love listening to Steven Furtick he is literally so motivational and applies each sermon to your life and I really like that. The podcast is awesome and if you want some motivation in your day, a podcast to hype you up this is it!!!
2. Almost30podcast Hands down one of the best podcasts out there. Krista and Lindsey are hilarious and they put their own humor twist on a wellness, health, lifestyle type of podcast! If you want to learn some valuable things, while laughing this one is it!
3. 51firstdatespod This podcast is another hilarious one, if you want a good laugh in your day definitely give this a listen. Kimmy and Liza talk about the 51 date experiment they are doing while also incorporating whats going on in our love lives.
4. Your Kick Ass Life Podcast. This podcast is full of a bunch of self help knowledge if you want to make changes in your life you should be listening to this one!
5. Earn Your Happy Podcast. This is another podcast full of self help and a lot of information on how to make changes in your daily life. If you want to feel motivated this is the one for you.
6. Get Real Radio. I love this one because it’s full of nutrition tips, self care tips, they get real and share their experiences through things that we all go through. This is a good one that’s for sure.
7. Bulletproof Radio. We can’t leave this one of the list, this is how I found out about Bulletproof Coffee. This podcast is full of tips to change your lifestyle, these episodes talk a lot about changes you can make for your mind and your body.
8. Oprah’s Super Soul Conversations. This one is full of tips, advice, and guidance. Oprah interviews many different people who are inspirational leaders and each episode will leave you with the guidance you need to make changes for a better version of you. EVERY SINGLE TIME!
9. Let It Out Podcast. The very first podcast I ever listened to and it got me hooked to wellness podcasts. So much information, such great details, you have to give this one a listen. This podcast talks about a lot of different topics ranging from relationships to health to blogging to self image to business. so basically anything that you go through or are wondering about you will probably find on this one.
10. Don’t Freak Out. THIS ONE IS AMAZING if you struggle with anxiety. If you want tips on how to handle anxiety, or how to work through anxiety this one is for you.
11. The Tony Robbins Podcast. I saved the best for last, this is the most amazing podcast. This podcast is so inspirational, so motivational, and so helpful when you want to make changes in your life. This podcast talks a lot about business, relationships, health, and finances. He is known for helping people change their lives, so this is a MUST listen.
Others that are great as well True Crime Garage, The Skinny Confidential, The School of Greatness with Lewis Howes, Dirty John, Where Should We Begin? With Esther Perel, The Female Experience, The Chasing Joy Podcast, That’s so Maven by The Healthy Maven, The Melissa Ambrosini Show, and The Balanced Blonde.