It such a passion isn’t it you get inspired you get to share what you love, you get to connect with other like minded people, and truly grow as a person that is why I love it so much. I have gained so much experience and have learned so much about myself throughout my blogging journey and It brings so much happiness to my life. I think the important thing is, is that we all get very discouraged sometimes we think things like:
- Why is no one looking at my posts
- How do I attract more audience
- Will I ever figure out these damn algorithyms on Social Media
- Will Instagram ever show my posts to everyone
- What am I doing wrong
- Should I be on every platform, or how do I decide which platform is right for me
- Whats the most important thing I Should be doing everyday
- Where should I spend most of my time
- How can I gain audience without being on Social Media 24/7
- Is all my effort truly worth it
- How can I speak my truth and not have to do what every one else is doing but still gain more subscribers
I have seen so much NEGATIVITY this week in the blogging world. People upset that other people aren’t following them, or they are putting in effort while other people aren’t while networking and I understand I get the frustration we all want our blogs to grow, we all have an end goal we want to get to. I want to say though that numbers shouldn’t be our top priority just because you have a huge following doesn’t mean you will have good engagement and just because you have a small following doesn’t mean you wont have an impact. We should be focusing more on collaborating with brands we love, networking and meeting like minded people and building a community, creating content that is true to us and what we love and our passion and less on who is following who and who is doing this and who is doing that. That’s my thoughts for the week back to WHY I am making this blog post. To truly grow I think the biggest thing is CONSISTENCY every single day doing something for your blog, every single day doing something that helps you grow and learn as a blogger to better ourselves and our blogs. Here is what I do daily to make sure my blog grows, to make sure I don’t overdo it and become overwhelmed, and to make sure I am doing something every day because we need to remember LITTLE THINGS ADD UP, THE LITTLE THINGS WE DO DETERMINES if we grow or we dont.
DAILY TO DO LIST:
COFFEE LOL but seriously COFFEE or I wont be doing anything
I work at full time job so Monday – Friday this is how it goes
- Schedule Tailwind for the day
If you want to check out tailwind here is a 30 day free trial
If you want to join my Tailwind Tribe here is the link
- I usually look at quotes when I wake up its my thing, so I repin a lot of them word of advice add a quotes board to your Pinterest account
- I usually add an inspiring quote to my Facebook Blogging Group check that out here
- Check on my blog stats from the night before, and also check out to see which posts were getting viewed
- If I am going to post content on my blog that day I get it ready so when I post it later in the day I just have to glance over it
- Browse for a few minutes through the Facebook Groups that I am apart of, check out this post to view the list
- Post Morning Thread in my Facebook Group
Is when I try to engage and post on Instagram, usually I will upload to my story a lot but I don’t actually scroll when I do that or engage I upload and move on. During lunch I take time to engage with others, and to post if I am going to that day.
I also take time to post an afternoon thread in my Facebook Group, If I am posting a blog post I will either post it during lunch or I will wait till I get home from work and post it!
In the Evening:
I try to get what I need to get done earlier in the day, but if I need to I will post a blog post, reply to any emails, or messages I get. Before bed I also read quotes I am like obsessed LOL so that is when I also manually pin. EVERY SINGLE DAY.
On the weekend:
- I usually try to get a lot done on the weekends, I like to write when I can just wake up and not have to worry about rushing out the door.
- I try to take all my pictures that I need for collaborations, or to post for my blog on the weekend
- I have a separate planner for my blog and I will plan out my posting weeks there
- I also still continue the weekly schedule on the weekends as well
Only post what you truly love
Use Boardbooster to loop your old pins here’s a referral link https://BoardBooster.com/invite/HNKMB
Practice self care we have to fill our cup up to be able to continue to create awesome content
Don’s spread yourself thin, master one thing then move to the next
I wanted to make this post because I wanted to show everyone that it takes effort every single day, and growth will happen it doesnt matter if its fast or slow it will happen if you stay consistent and keep pushing forward. Plan your weeks out, don’t focus so much on followers focus on content, and consistency.
External Links Disclaimer
https://healthydashofsass.com/ website and Healthy Dash Of Sass mobile app may contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated with Healthy Dash Of Sass
Please note that the Healthy Dash Of Sass does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information on these external websites.
Healthy Dash of Sass accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. Any paid or compensated content will be clearly distinguished as such. All opinions are, and will always be, my own.
Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider in question.
Healthy Dash of Sass also publishes affiliate links. An affiliate link means I may earn a commission if you make a purchase through my link, without any extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!