Flowers & Bread Co
I honestly fell in love with this place before I even walked in they have flowers covering the entry way and tea lights for an outside seating area this is my kind of place. What I really loved was the fact that they had a decent sized menu, and it was different from what you normally see at a coffee shop.
A Few Details:
- The outside and inside seating areas are adorable, they have quite a bit of space which is also nice. The aesthetic is on point.
- They have cooking classes that you can take
- They also have areas for private events
- They have a decent sized menu, you can buy flowers, and the coffee is GREAT.
- Its a really cute place to meet a friend for coffee, go by yourself, host an event, or just to take a class!
Have you been before, let me know your experience below!
Check them out here https://rebelhealthllc.com/2018/07/11/say-hello-to-my-littlefriend/