1. Radical Self Love (Gala Darling) hands down the best book that I have ever read. This book gives you a kick in the right direction.
4. The Miracle Morning (Hal Elrod) – This book I would say has inspired the most change in me, currently I’m doing the miracle morning challenge. I FEEL GREAT, not to mention at the start of every chapter it has quotes, so I was sold from the beginning 🙂
5. Love Warrior (Glennon Doyle) – If you are going through something such as a divorce, break up, or really just don’t know whats right for you right now or what you want this book is for you.
6. The Real Food Grocey Guide (Maria Marlowe) – If you are overwhelmed like I was when I wanted to start a healthier lifestyle, this book has so much details about staples, about the good foods we should be eating, all the information you need to switch over to a healthier lifestyle is in this book!
7. Body Love (Kelly Leveque) – If you are why kind of person like me and want to know they why behind why certain foods work better for us and the science behind eating healthier this book is amazing.
8. Wellness Project (Phoebe Lapine) Phoebe takes us throught her year long journey through healing the issues going on in her body without giving up her life. This book is so helpful especially because when we are changing our lifestyle it’s hard to keep balance.
9. Anxious For Nothing (Max Lucado) I was given this book as a gift, and let me just tell you it has helped me so much, and has led to me being okay and how to work through my anxious thoughts. If you are trying to work through the chaos of anxiety this book is for you.
March Books of the Month:
10. Grace not Perfection by Emily Ley I love this book for so many reason a big one being how it is set up, I love the layout and the colors used it really draws you in. This book is a huge reminder to not focus on being so perfect all the time, we have so many things to do every single day it’s okay to step back and simplify.
11. Love in my Language by Alexandra Elle – I love this book because it is so simple and so easy to read, yet has a huge impact. Each day has a page to help you find yourself and I think we all could use a little more of that in our lives.
12. Woman Code by Alisa VItti – I THINK THIS BOOK IS A MUST READ!!! I learned so much about our bodies and how our cycle is affected, and steps to help balance our hormones. I loved this book, and will continue to reference back to it always.
13. May Cause Miracles by Gabrielle Bernstein – I am in the middle of this book its 40 days of prompts to help you change and guide your to a better state of happiness within yourself. I LOVE IT. Every morning and evening she has prompts for you to do, it’s easy to read a long and you only read a little bit a day so its awesome for busy people.
*External Links Disclaimer
https://healthydashofsass.com/ website and Healthy Dash Of Sass mobile app may contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated with Healthy Dash Of Sass
Please note that the Healthy Dash Of Sass does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information on these external websites.
Healthy Dash of Sass accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. Any paid or compensated content will be clearly distinguished as such. All opinions are, and will always be, my own.
Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider in question.
Healthy Dash of Sass also publishes affiliate links. An affiliate link means I may earn a commission if you make a purchase through my link, without any extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!