1. Radical Self Love (Gala Darling) hands down the best book that I have ever read. This book gives you a kick in the right direction.
4. The Miracle Morning (Hal Elrod) – This book I would say has inspired the most change in me, currently I’m doing the miracle morning challenge. I FEEL GREAT, not to mention at the start of every chapter it has quotes, so I was sold from the beginning 🙂
5. Love Warrior (Glennon Doyle) – If you are going through something such as a divorce, break up, or really just don’t know whats right for you right now or what you want this book is for you.
6. The Real Food Grocey Guide (Maria Marlowe) – If you are overwhelmed like I was when I wanted to start a healthier lifestyle, this book has so much details about staples, about the good foods we should be eating, all the information you need to switch over to a healthier lifestyle is in this book!
7. Body Love (Kelly Leveque) – If you are why kind of person like me and want to know they why behind why certain foods work better for us and the science behind eating healthier this book is amazing.
8. Wellness Project (Phoebe Lapine) Phoebe takes us throught her year long journey through healing the issues going on in her body without giving up her life. This book is so helpful especially because when we are changing our lifestyle it’s hard to keep balance.
9. Anxious For Nothing (Max Lucado) I was given this book as a gift, and let me just tell you it has helped me so much, and has led to me being okay and how to work through my anxious thoughts. If you are trying to work through the chaos of anxiety this book is for you.