1.Radical Self -Love (Gala Darling) – hands down the best book that I have ever read.
2. Unfiltered (Lily Collins) – Just like the title states this book is full of unfiltered chapters, this book is so relatable through situations that we all face.
3. You Are A Badass (Jen Sincero)– The title says it all if you want a book that will motivate you pick this one up ASAP 🙂
4. The Miracle Morning (Hal Elrod) – This book I would say has inspired the most change in me, currently I’m doing the miracle morning challenge. I FEEL GREAT, not to mention at the start of every chapter it has quotes, so I was sold from the beginning 🙂
1. HANDS DOWN #1 every single Tuesday I am on it right in the morning, is The Almost Thirty Podcast. Not only do they provide so much valuable and inspirational content, they are hilarious and you HAVE to check it out.
2. Oprah’s SuperSoul Conversations recommended by Rachel from Strong Chicks Rock(also side note if you haven’t checked out Rachel’s program Strong Chicks Rock you are truly missing out) This podcast Oprah talks to many different influential people and its AMAZING to say the least.
3. The Tony Robbins Podcast – Listen guys if YOU haven’t listened to TONY ROBBIN’S you need to go do this NOW. He is extremely inspirational, and his podcast is the same.
4. Last but not least the podcast that got me hooked to podcasts, Let it Out with Katie Dalebout – Her podcast is awesome, go give it a listen!